View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 09:04 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbreze View Post
Just a comment about the titanium/ mar 13/ 23547 build: OUTSTANDING! The battery life is the best I've ever experienced on my imagio yet on any rom, oem or custom. The speed is very good and stability is quite good as well, surprisingly good actually and I attribute alot of this to the lack of sense onboard. I'm running mobile shell as my ui. I can recommend it. My only issue so far is a funky acting touch pal kb. It is basically ok, but it does pop up when it's not neccessary ie; inputting a date from the drop down on the calendar app. Small stuff tho. Very nice otherwise. Excellent!
Thanks NRGZ28. Great ROM.
Oh yeah.. Sense 2.5 sucks the life out of any of these older phones, EXCEPT the HD2 Your battery will die everyday running Sense, there's just so much crap going on in the background with Sense running.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR