View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 08:42 PM
Adrynalyne
The Pusher

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Droidmod has ethics!

Yeah I saw. I was going to reply and I probably will in support, but the reality is, the folks posting in those comments are blinded, and refuse to see any side but the DM team. In other words, they need to brush the brown off their nose and realize that this was not only a BS response as to why they haven't released anything, but also a load of crap as to preaching ethics when they in fact rooted, and are illegally distributing Google apps.

Wonder how long until Google serves and CnD order?

Edit: and you are right, they just single handedly gave the finger to the entire Droid modding community.