View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 08:01 PM
Nosey
Regular 'Geeker

Nosey is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12

OMJ: after running your latest 2.5 I'm happy to say it has great battery life, got through a 9 hour day and only was down to 40% battery, light internet browsing and no phone calls, pretty much same usage as I normally do during a 9 hour day and would end up with less then 20% battery left, one reason for my battery drain is cause I'm always roaming and can only get a 1x data most of the time

what I've done to try to improve my battery life, been doing this now for 2 weeks and been still getting around 20% left after 9 hours, I run the bandswitch, set to 20 seconds idle, check email every 10 minutes, manually check weather, turned off animations (weather and other), also running the cookie home tab with no lag issues

looking good....

last 2.5 rom I installed the manila tv tab, never really got it working good, gotta play with the channels, I have not installed it yet on this one, but I'm sure once it's on it will work better then before too

keep up the good work, oh, btw, friday is my last day of 10 days straight, and I'm off for the weekend, but going out of town for a cookout/going away party for my niece who is moving to west coast (iphone user though), 300 miles each way, leaving early sat morning and back after midnight, if you are thinking of an update, maybe late sunday afternoon at the earliest would be best for me, if my opinion and time table counts lol