View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 07:41 PM
MrGoodCat
Regular 'Geeker

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC incredible vs N1

so i found a post on androidandme:

http://androidandme.com/2010/03/news...ics-and-specs/

there are lots of rumors, about specs, some of which are only on that site...hmmm

but to me in comes down to a few things. one is the price, i am willing to pay full price for the n1, but if the incredible really does come with 512 (especially that 1gb the above link claims) then i may consider that as it will be subsidized for probably around 200, much cheaper than full price nexus. however my goal was to save my upgrade for when wp7 comes out later this year...so still leaning toward n1

two, i don't like the way it looks in the pics i have seen. i like professional looking devices, not something marketed toward teens.

three, it has sense, which i hear can be disabled but you get screwed when it comes to updates. the n1 will get android updates sooner since it is plain android, whereas htc has to modify the updates to work with sense, hence takes longer for the end user to get it, ex. hero still runs 1.5.

for me it may also come down to which hits the network first, haha. i am on a dumbphone right now and can't take it.

i truly doubt the incredible will get 1gb of ram. but i guess that would be the only thing that would make me put up with the incredibles looks, i don't care for the 8mp cam, or the fm tuner. so its time to play the waiting game...