View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 06:43 PM
ai6908
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: Version 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
I have no issues with Wifi sharing either. Just teathering with the usb, then selecting internet from the popup gets flagged by Verizon. The hotfix I mentioned works great. Just install cab, soft reset and re-tether and select internet and off to surfin!

All else is still running well. Had a slight issue when receiving a call the dialer wants to fight with the lockscreen. Its random and I have had the issue on a couple other ROMs so I know it's not specific to this ROM. I have not tried the other dialer you listed previously.
Thanks again!!
So teathering issue is only with verizon then? If so, I can add that fix to the prov cab, no biggie.

Dont install that dialer, I think there is a ringtone bug in it. I need to take that down.

I am looking into other CDMA dialers, I dont like these GSM dialers anymore! I just cant find one that works right, when cooked in!
This post has been thanked 1 times.