View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 06:03 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Drellisdee Whitestone Beta 23544

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucb3 View Post
Works great except still having problem on lock screen with appointments not showing all I see is the calendar icon but no appointment data.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolingoutofhabit View Post
First, thank you drellisdee! I love this ROM...it makes a good phone so much better! I will be donating tomorrow (Payday).

I am still having a couple issues with this which were in Alpha 2, also. FM Radio is still not working for me. I plug in my headphone and click the icon and get a popup stating that there was an "unexpected error". That's all the info I have. Also, I can't get any appointments to show on the Home Tab. I've tried syncing with Outlook (which worked on the original and VZW update ROMs) and I've tried adding a new appointment via HTC Calander app, but neither works.

Thank you again for a great ROM!
What other apps have you guys installed? They all seem to work for me on beta1. Thanks for the feedback coolingoutofhabit!

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 03-18-2010 at 06:06 PM.