View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 05:17 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
fat32 formatt isnt needed on tp2, tp it is but not tp2. is sticky says its needed doit but i have a new sdcard and im sure it isnt and i just flashed today using it. also when you do formatt to fat32 it will wipe all info on sdcard, very important.
I'm just going by what Cornelius says in the sticky, I formatted my spare sd fat32 and it's the only one that I use to flash, so I haven't tried it without that formatting. And yeah, typically a sd doesn't come fat32, so maybe you don't need it.... You get my text earlier D?