View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 03:30 PM
00_MACKIE_00
V.I.P

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *****hspl***** is there support for it anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
i saw mightymike had a new rom for the treo pro. i didnt even correlate that to maybe it just got unlocked too. why are they suddenly unlocking all these ancient phones. i do think more peopl would have a tre pro than the imagio tho. i at least know 1 person with the treo pro. ive never even seen an imagio out side of the display at nfm.
The Treo Pro was unlocked last year sometime. I sold mine in December with the stock rom on it but it was unlocked but I did not tell the buyer it was unlocked so that I didnt gain anything from using their product to unlock it, thought that was the right thing to do. It was handled the same way, the thread was opened with no unlocker posted, then like 10 pages of people saying they donated then the file appeared magically one day. I think even a user bought a Treo Pro for them to work with and mailed it to someone. I had just started on this site and I immediately smelled something funny. I came over here from XDA when I got a CDMA device with Sprint and things over there were not handled like what I see here.

Mighty just put that custom rom up there within the last few days. For the longest time there was only 2 roms to choose from, neither of which were all that great but the problem with that device is the screen size, it sucks!!!!

Last edited by 00_MACKIE_00; 03-18-2010 at 03:37 PM.