View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 03:16 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Drellisdee Whitestone Beta 23544

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh00jh View Post
I have been using Opera 10 since Alpha 1 and haven't had any problems yet.
Never have used 9.7. When I was aligning screen at set-up the screen turned solid white and froze. Did soft reset and it was fine from then on.
I have run all my apps and programs and they all work fine. Internet , email , text , mms all fine.
Thanks for telling me the align screen white flash is from a registry edit ill need to remove for next one.