View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 02:04 PM
yuyjust
Lurker

yuyjust is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (tp2: Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/17992; U; en))

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuyjust View Post
Wirelessly posted (tp2: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1; en-us; XDANDROID Build/ERD72) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

I have to say i am super impress with the latest build (with touch screen patched). i have been using this build since 7am this morning and its 1pm in the after noon, everything work perfectly (for the stuffs that suppose to work anyway). touch screen work flawlessly, no more double tap issue. 3g and voice work as it should (although it took me good 5 min after boot to get 3g icon on top of screen, and i have to go into wireleaa setting to register network for couple of time). Market and wifi work great.

i have been using it for the past 6 hours and still running (have no way to check current battery status) and i will use it until it die to see how long a fully charged battery last.

So far i took a 15 min call, 40 or so sms, and average 20 min/hr web surfing (i dont do much at work). so that is very impressive for me (winmo would have probably 30% battery by now.
when you say "latest build", do you mean the latest Kernel and modules posted on glemsom?
yes...lastest kernel and zImage. sorry i wasnt more specific. Ok now booted back to winmo side, and i have 45% on the battery. Not too bad at all.

Just to note, I tried plugged in on the windows mobile before I booted haret last night. Check it at 2am and my phone is totally dead, so charging at least isnt working for me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.