View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 01:49 PM
00_MACKIE_00
V.I.P

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuyjust View Post
Wirelessly posted (tp2: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1; en-us; XDANDROID Build/ERD72) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

I have to say i am super impress with the latest build (with touch screen patched). i have been using this build since 7am this morning and its 1pm in the after noon, everything work perfectly (for the stuffs that suppose to work anyway). touch screen work flawlessly, no more double tap issue. 3g and voice work as it should (although it took me good 5 min after boot to get 3g icon on top of screen, and i have to go into wireleaa setting to register network for couple of time). Market and wifi work great.

i have been using it for the past 6 hours and still running (have no way to check current battery status) and i will use it until it die to see how long a fully charged battery last.

So far i took a 15 min call, 40 or so sms, and average 20 min/hr web surfing (i dont do much at work). so that is very impressive for me (winmo would have probably 30% battery by now.
when you say "latest build", do you mean the latest Kernel and modules posted on glemsom?