View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 01:40 PM
00_MACKIE_00
V.I.P

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *****hspl***** is there support for it anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuk1 View Post
I knew whenever they started charging for it that it was a bad omen. No matter how they tried to justify it, unlocking should be free. Period. Were I the creator of the unlocker, I'd put it out there for FREE, help any folks who had trouble, and be proud that my work is helping so many people.

I couldn't believe they were charging for it to begin with, and I can't believe they're ditching paying customers like this now. I don't care how busy they are, its unacceptable. I do tech support for a living & you just do not do that to people. If you are going to charge for a product or service, you MUST stand behind it or else issue a disclaimer beforehand.
Word of mouth seems to be the only disclaimer now. lol ...