View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 12:19 PM
Nathan_Barstow14
PPCGeeks Regular

Nathan_Barstow14 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC incredible vs N1

I went into our local VZW store this morning and spoke with the regional manager - he answered a lot of my questions. To sum this up, both devices are coming to Verizon. The N1 will be an online order only, and the HTC Incredible will be the in-store seller. He hinted to me that both would be released at/around the same time. I forgot to ask him if the N1 would be subsidized or not, but he told me he has personally used both devices and would highly recommend the HTC Incredible over the Google Nexus One.

He also informed me of a few other things... apparently the Incredible will be the first Andoird phone to offer App installation to the storage card! (this was news to me, don't know if anyone else has heard that or not). He then proceeded to tell me about a WM7 he was able to try out (and was an HTC device with similar specs to the Imagio! Instead of the LG device seen online usually) and said that he loved it.

This if a bit off topic, but figure I'd throw this tid-bit in as well - he also told me about a new BlackBerry device coming out soon (if you've seen the leaked image, it is the supposed slider-style BB). And get this - it's a Google/BlackBerry joint venture! It runs a hybrid of BB OS and Android! He told me he was very excited for it and that it was the best of both worlds. I find his to be a little far fetched, but that is exactly what the regional manager had told me...

Last edited by Nathan_Barstow14; 03-18-2010 at 02:18 PM.