View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 10:42 AM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Calls kill navigation - Sprint TP2 stock ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmseeley View Post
I am sorry that this gets a little off topic for this thread, but how are you mounting the TP2 to the bike? I have been looking for a good way to use the TP2 with my motorcycle.... Would like to mount it somehow, and get power from the bike as well. Just looking for some experience ideas!!!

Thanks,

Chris
check ebay...the company that makes the mount for my gps makes them for motorcycles...just cant remember the name of the company...but search ebay motorcycle gps mount it will be the most prominent one there.