View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 10:06 AM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *****hspl***** is there support for it anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
I think it's about time these boards allow the cracked version of the unlocker to be reposted. If they aren't going to support this anymore, yet continue to accept money and then not provide the unlocks people are paying for, it's time to give people an alternative.

And before people ask, I do not have the cracked unlocker. I just remember people commenting on how it was posted here and then yanked down.
its still around if you know the right people.