View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 05:48 AM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar 16| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Looks like there was a definate effect with that cab. Wasn't that usually an outcome with a cab for a transparent slider that was incompatible? Either that or the "no curtains" cab.
(Santod has a few on his sense 2.5 page that work by the way if anyone is interested in cleaning things up: BiGnAdAd TransparentBottomCurtain, No Clock Background and Santod Mods Co0kie Trans Alarm Back are great)
My best advice to you having such lag and now screen problems is to just try out the rom with a higher page pool. I use pagepool changer which can be found in this thread. You have to change it in the rom image so do it before loading onto your phone. Just search the thread, it's here. When you get that in, do a hard reset before the rom actually loads by unplugging the usb cable and pulling the battery out, then turn it on by hard resetting and do the volume up to approve. When that finishes, let us know how your rom moves. Worst case, just change it back. and reload the rom to the phone.

I use 20 on most of my roms. Never had a problem. Keep in mind though... I don't multi-task like crazy, and my phone gets restarted at most every 8 hours from all the work I do on it. Just rebooted with the newest cookie with weather running. Free memory shows 149.63mb storage and 76.78mb for program. (56% free for comparison)

Post your results if you go this route. Obviously this works with mm version as well.

Last edited by Boominsvx; 03-18-2010 at 05:52 AM.