View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 05:36 AM
bsarlo
PPCGeeks Regular

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar 16| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post

I honestly don't know what you have going on there.
That looks like Max Manila to me. Not Co0kie.
Do you have the HDwalls patch installed also?

Really not sure what you have there bud.
Did yoo try uninstalling the cab, so it will revert the effected files to rom default?
It is MaxManilla. I've never run a Cookie ROM. I do not have HDwalls. Not really sure either. I think it's a piece of poop now and I definitely will need to uninstall and hard reset. I don't even have quick links anymore or the option for them. wierd. I did have a feeling about this though you gotta give me that. I dont think Ill try that again because having no wallpaper on this release is no big deal . Maybe NRG willl add that to a later release. Thanks for the try though. If you have time, maybe you could try to flash MM and install your cab. See if you can replicate this mess. The disappointing part was that I am probably 1/3 of the way through setting up UC. Looks like Ill be manually setting evgerything up one more time. Goodnight.