View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 04:22 AM
Weapondrift
Regular 'Geeker

Weapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Phone 7 Series won't have copy and paste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Existentialism View Post
That means nothing. The key is, it's not there now, and it's not the only thing missing. This is the just the straw that broke the camels back. They shouldn't even be CONSIDERING leaving this out, and the fact that they are just speaks to how far this whole thing has gone out of control.
I couldnt have said it better myself...no really, I couldnt have.

Understandably from the reviews WP7 is getting into the social aspect of things, so in some regards I have a feeling that Microsoft is thinking "very few in social media uses C/P, and those that do use it rarely". (speculation) However, those that actually use WM for the buisness end need that function. Whats next they are going to take out WM Office?! I NEED that for work dangit!

DavidinCT "I was going to say something like......So I bumped into your girl and noticed the cheeze...then she said she was happy to find a real man....but, I just cant"