View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 10:03 PM
Nosey
Regular 'Geeker

Nosey is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12

just 2 fyi's...

I finally installed the latest 6.5.5 (from 3/12) and installed cookie home tab and it works fine, no lag like the previous version that had it pre-installed, and also installed the new opera, I noticed some say there is no screen rotation, mine is rotating, if I rotate 2 turns too fast, it has a delay, but other then that, it's rotating

even got basic sashimi working with installing my cabs, now just to get it to do email (didn't work this go round so will try again when I'm not tired), and figure how to get my contacts and quick links auto-installed in cookie, right now have the 3 default screens, I use 1 for speed dial (I like it better then the contact tab), 1 for daily quick links and 1 for occasional quick links

OMJ, this seems like the fastest I've played with so far, will know how the battery life is tomorrow (I have the bandswitch installed and it's giving me about 10 hours battery with little usage, checks email every 10 min and cut connection at 20 seconds idle), I also turned off the weather animation, trying to get as much battery life as I can, I work 9 hour days so charging right now is limited to outside of work

I am roaming all the time, I have it set (in network settings) to allow roaming with no warning, and in the weather tab settings I have it set to update when roaming, but it won't due to it pops up the "you are roaming" question and won't update unless I tell it to, is this something you can fix?

anyways, guess you will have an update in the next day or so, seems like everytime I have to wait a few days to update, as soon as I do, you post a new one lol