View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 09:52 PM
Nosey
Regular 'Geeker

Nosey is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 2354x | 3/9/

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedboyd View Post
I think most people do the best with Sashimi by watching the video's, reading the help, looking at the sample installs in the folders that get installed on your phone, then doing something simple, maybe 1 cab to main storage, 1 cab to internal storage, 1 file copy. Once that starts feeling better, you can use Makisu to set up your email accounts, use the registry export to save off some keys you are particularly fond of, segment your goodies between auto install and manual, etc. Start slow, do several flashes and Sashimi setups and pretty soon it'll seem like old hat. Good luck and be sure to ask more questions if you feel the need, we all do from time to time.

thanks, I got the cabs install down I think, that's the easy part, just put the cab in the right directory, I used makisu to try to create my email account but it didn't work, will play with that again when I have a chance

my next step I guess would be to restore my contacts, bookmarks, quicklinks (I'm using cookie)

I don't have any regedits done so probably don't need to step into that yet