View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 09:20 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: bueller...bueller...bueller...anyone..we want roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3evader View Post
how come other samsung android devices have custom roms already and we dont???
I have no idea, I can give you some suggestions though
1. Go on another forum where they have custom ROMs for other Samsung Android phones and ask them why aren't there any custom ROMs for the Moment.
2. Figure out how to make a custom ROM for the Samsung Moment and be the first...

I looked into what it would take to make a custom ROM and the information I gave you previously is what I found out so I didn't go any further to figure out how to make a custom ROM

I agree with RainFreak too, why struggle with customizing 1.5 when we will get 2.5 in the (near) future...
What real advantage do we have to a customized ROM? Because then someone else can pre-install apps? Funny because Sprint pre-installs apps and we call them bloatware... ha ha, just food for though.

I too am with you, come already with the custom Roms!
This post has been thanked 1 times.