View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 08:13 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: WP7 no removable storage, no file explorer, no usb hdd, NO COPY AND PASTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by xizzmatt View Post
What choice do I have? I LOVE Windows Mobile's hackability. I also love Android, but I have CricKet. CricKet won't work on Android, at least data won't. People are developing for WebOS right? I might snag a Palm Pre. We should all make our own OS. Windows Phone 7.1, Made by the hackers for the hackers! Well, I can dream can't I?

Xizz
You do know that Android is open source? so anyone can edit and modify it or make it work. It is also based on Linux which was developed by hackers >.>

Quote:
If Microsoft really wants to make an OS for their phones that their users would like they should have taken a survey or a poll of their current users and what they would like to see and use on their phones and what changes they think should be implemented.If WM7 is as bad as it sounds then im definetly going to be an Android user in the future.What is Microsoft thinking?
Microsoft has no interest in us at all..they wouldn't care to poll us they are out to make another iPhone for the average user. Their impression is to focus on average consumer first and worry about business people after.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)