View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 07:49 PM
mikedboyd
Regular 'Geeker

mikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to mikedboyd
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 2354x | 3/9/

I think most people do the best with Sashimi by watching the video's, reading the help, looking at the sample installs in the folders that get installed on your phone, then doing something simple, maybe 1 cab to main storage, 1 cab to internal storage, 1 file copy. Once that starts feeling better, you can use Makisu to set up your email accounts, use the registry export to save off some keys you are particularly fond of, segment your goodies between auto install and manual, etc. Start slow, do several flashes and Sashimi setups and pretty soon it'll seem like old hat. Good luck and be sure to ask more questions if you feel the need, we all do from time to time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post
thanks, I'll take a look, one place I looked at looked kind of intimidating to setup, I can write in html and other things and not a lot looks intimidating to me, but this did, but will take a look, would be nice to at least auto setup the quick links for contacts and programs instead of having to find them every time, and of course the installing of cabs not supplied

Be sure to thank me IF I help .............................