View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 06:29 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: WP7 no removable storage, no file explorer, no usb hdd, NO COPY AND PASTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh8812 View Post
look what they did with Vista??? do u really think they care what their users want? Windows computer users wanted a better version of XP...they got Vista..which was totally crapified...this doesnt surprise me at all..But its not like Windows has any of the market anyways in cellphones so they kinda need to do something to get somemore users..Hello Android featuring HTC sense for me !
For a user, dropping Windows is a lot harder then dropping windows mobile.

Windows strong point is the application compatibility.then again if microsoft made all software from before incompatible for windows, they may end up loosing huge market share.

And many people still stick to XP.

By the way you think Vista is bad..Windows ME made it looks like best OS ever.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)