View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 06:03 PM
Vann
Lurker

Vann is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23542/21892) |Mar 5| Sense 2.1 & 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally View Post
after using that i get a weird error like "email is the wrong format" every time i send an sms.
I have the exact same error. I can't send SMS without getting this error, it's pretty annoying.

Also for those of you encountering a slow home screen while changing tabs, try to disable the weather animations as it slows it down a bit. I keep it on as I think the animations are really slick, the tiny slow down doesn't bother me too much.

If you scroll down while on the home screen where you access the shortcuts (not sure if this is only available on cookie mod rom) you can select one of the empty shortcut panels and you'll see an option "Weather Animation On/Off Switch". Quick way to enable/disable animations.

Update

Well it appears 'NRGZ28 HTC Messaging Client (All Sense 2.5 ROMs).cab' seems to fix the SMS issue I was having, however, I'm not sure how I feel about the actual messenger itself, it's a bit different from the one included in the rom. Does anyone by chance know how to remove the insert button in the app? A bit useless since I'm on Sprint and it doesn't appear to work anyways.

Last edited by Vann; 03-17-2010 at 06:54 PM.