View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 05:59 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by voidunknown View Post
Well I can give you my first impressions, but it might not be too accurate. I went from 21xxx R2 to 23xxx R3 (to try out 6.5.5).

23547 R3 seems to be MUCH faster than 21895 R2. MUCH MUCH MUCH faster. Can't comment much on batter life. I was at 74% when I flashed, 15 minutes later I'm at 61% (keep in mind I'm also changing all the settings, installing cabs and rebooting often). Bad battery life is to be expected on a new flash.

I plan to enable the weather animations, I'll see if that slows it down any.

I did have it freeze once so far on 23547 R3, just after putting my Facebook and Twitter info into the Data Services tab. Ended up having to soft reset.

I really miss the HTC Task Manager as its not present in 6.5.5... probably have to find some way to fix that. I'm itching to know what apps are open and which ones closed properly. Also since the task manager is gone, I have no way of gauging memory usage.
The task manager built into the 23547 builds (and ALL 6.5.5 I build) is actually much better than the HTC counterpart. You can see it in Tools/Arkswitch or you can easily launch it by tapping the top left corner of the screen where the old start menu button used to be

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR