View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 05:35 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Wow........Um Yeah didnt mean to make you angry guy. It was just a suggestion.
never said i was angry...but the way your post came off, to me, was disrespectful. could of been the 'nuff said' part that made it seem ...

its not like i stay in this thread only cuz i use this rom, i scroll threw all the other threads to see if theres sumthin else i might like but i dont go in that thread, decide i dont like what they have done to the rom (imo) and post "aye, seems like you really need to check out s3 roms!" oh yea ", nuff said". but i do that outta respect, if i dont like it or think theres better, i keep it 2 myself, after all its my opinion. besides theres plenty of the 'whats the best rom threads' floatin all over this section.

and agian IMO, the reason i dont flash/like mr x roms...is he themes them, taskbar, sense, etc. i like the rom to have a STOCK feel, so i can customize, so im not limited. also i believe i read mr x disables htc messaging?? (could be wrong bout that) but i like the htc messaging, so that agian is not my cup a tea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
STOP THE NONSENSE......these are voluntary not for sale...
so i started 2 write up a response...then desided to cut it short n sweet. THERE WAS NO NONSENSE IN MY POST.....neva said they were 4 sale...

if you wanna know my opinion, read above your quote. i know hes your boy (in mr x thread) but I THINK youngpro can handle himself and he responded respectfully and i in turn did the same.