View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 02:30 PM
00_MACKIE_00
V.I.P

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint users: Phone going to airplane mode

I bought my wife a Moment yesterday. I played around with it last night to get my Android fix for the day and when I got done I put it on the charger. Today she grabbed it off the charger and left the house. The Moment was stuck in airplane mode. She had to reboot to get out of airplane mode. I read on the Sprint forums that this is an issue so I figured I would come here and see if people are having the same issue and if there is a workaround or something for it.

Thanks in advance for any information.