View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 11:45 AM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
come on...got respect..??!!

NUFF SAID

STOP THE NONSENSE......these are voluntary not for sale...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
Cooking roms is all voluntary, and the chefs do it to help out others. The whole point is to get the best phone experience possible. If another user has a better experience with another rom, I would like to hear about it - I'm sure Deck would like to hear about it as well so that he can learn from it and top it. Personally, I don't have time to go around and try every other rom or read other threads and I doubt the chefs do either.

I would agree with you if this were for profit and somebody was advertising another product on this page, that would be stealing business, but it's not. Deck doesn't gain anything from you or me downloading his rom, he's generous enough to spend time and effort sharing his great work with the world. All we can offer him is our support in his quest to be the best, and part of that is sharing awareness of arguably better roms so that he can surpass them.

-
Well said....

YP IMHO nothing wrong with what you said all you did was make another suggestion for a op that named like 5 other roms besides this one...I would not worry about it at all....

Deck sorry to off topic in your thread......keep up the great work...