View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 11:27 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *NEW*[03/16/10]V4.2 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (28232 & 23542) MAX 3.0 Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
I LOVE WOLVES.

THIS HAS TO BE THE COOLEST DAM ROOM ON THIS SITE.

Excellent work Jstine! Will DONTATE as soon as I can!

No donation accepted at this time. I rescue dogs and cats, will be posting a link for donations to support that. But never, for my work on this roms. Here for the learning and and fun!

Just curious can we organize the start menu into a few folders its pretty busy?

Working on that myself. Still have my training wheels on. So much to learn and so little time. My thought's in the past, why do it. Most people use the 20 quick links to organize the most used programs. I almost never go into the start menu after I setup the quick links.

Wallpaper Issues!

-F & H wallpapers dont work
- I cant seem to change the wallpaper I have my own wolf background that I want to use and it doesn't update. Any tips?
Only B and P have wallpapers. You can set your own with Home Menu, Home Wallpaper.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 03-17-2010 at 11:32 AM.