View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 10:05 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
Heres mine Mr.X rom 2.5. Thanks to CMYLXGO for the theme and santod for the wallpaper.

I really like the color of the theme but im having trouble finding wallpaper that matches so if you have any that you thing would go good please do share.tyia

big thanks to Mr.X aswell for a flawless rom.
Hey just an idea...Cell Guys 2.5 themes(just google Cell Guys 2.5 themes) has a nice green layout. You could....and again this is just a suggestion. But you could install his Green theme. He usually adds 2 or 3 more backgrounds in the backgrounds tab so you can change them....then install your green cabs you have posted above to overwrite his slider and what not. THEN....If you click start a thread and for the title type in green clouds and then tap in the box where you type some links will pop up and you should see one that is already titled green clouds..and in that thread Big created a niiiice green clouds cab. (Turns your white clouds green) You gotta scroll down a little to get to it but its in the first page of the thread. Just came to my mind when I seen your green theme you had going. If you use any of my suggestions I would like if you repost your home screen so that I could see it. Also if you dont like it. You can always just uninstall to get back to your original one.

Edit: Didnt notice you were using the GreenGlow. Nice. IMO the green glow slider looks a little better than Cell Guys green slider, but his backgrounds are really nice. Dont let the screen shots fool you. He always adds some goodies in the backgrounds customization section. Im waiting on the Blue on to come out but He hasnt gotten around to it. But I think the green clouds and one of Cells backgrounds would make your already sick theme..."ILL"! Again Just a thought.

Last edited by youngpro83; 03-17-2010 at 10:09 AM.