View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 09:37 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *NEW*[03/16/10]V4.2 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (28232 & 23542) MAX 3.0 Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger505 View Post
Howdy Timberwolf,
I'm a big fan of your ROM...4.1 works for me so perfect there was no reason to upgrade to 4.2 except Opera 10 full release and I'm a "just have to have the latest" junkie. I've flashed 4.2 with Sprint Nav/TV. Here are a couple of changes I noticed, The bluetooth icon in the taskbar is not blue? I liked that on 4.1 (small deal really but it looked better for me being blue). Also on the taskbar was the new CDMA icon/status. Probably me but I like the previous icon/status on 4/1 the way it was. It's still cool, the new one, but I prefer the icon on 4.1 Also and I'm not sure why but the Sprint Nav on all your ROM's for me have had a generic white folder. I reinstall Sprint Nav from a cab and the correct Icon is back. As I use SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.3 for most my work I cannot remember the if the homepage Internet Icon opened Opera on 4.1 and now it opens Internet Explorer? (my choice of browser is Skyfire..yikes!) By the way I switch back and forth from SPB Mobile shell to the homepage with E.Waqad Switcher so I get the best of both worlds. Maybe that's just me not remembering that it always opened IE...I do have a mild case of CRS. As usual what a great effort by you. I've tried em all (ROM's that is) and Timberwolf has so many features/non-problems, maximum memory etc that I may have ended my flashing addiction! Or maybe not...
Thanks and Thanks again for all your hard work.

* CRS...can't remember s..t
Not CRS, you are correct that IE6 was not the default. I tried for over an hour to set the new Opera 10 to open from the tab. No luck, did not want to delay release of the rom any longer.

To change back to the blue BT icon and old color CDMA icons. Just copy the attached files with Total Commander to your phones windows directory and soft reset. (Correction, had to rar the cdma file. Could not upload the dll file)

Can you post the Sprint Nav cab. I understand how to make it into an ext file and install on the rom. But don't know how to create shortcuts within the kitchen. Many many things to learn

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter7773 View Post
u dont need to cook it. i installed it on all ur roms. and it only runs on v4. im just askin if u could figure out y it dont run on the rest. like wat is different in v 4.1 and v 4.2. that wont let it run.
Version 4 is from the 28xxxx series also. Still need to build a rom from that series and then the program should work. Do not have an answer why the program doesn't work with the 23xxx series.

To Everybody:

If everyone is good with this rom, I am going to remove the links from all other roms.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp BT On Mode.bmp (2.1 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: rar CDMA_RSSI_PPC.rar (42.3 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 03-17-2010 at 09:49 AM.