View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 09:23 AM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Should I buy Sprint Hero?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jye75 View Post
Speaking to my Sprint Corporate guy, he hinted that something big was coming to Sprint in the near future with Android. That was all he could confirm for me at the time, as he was bound to silence otherwise. I asked if it was the rumored Supersonic, and he repeated that he couldn't say, but gave a little chuckle.

BTW, Sprint Corporate treats their customers well... I have two tickets to the Pistons/Pacers game next Tuesday, with a VIP reception/dinner prior to the game, courtesy of Sprint!
No offense. I heard that sprint is gonna get something really great within the next 10 years!! Keep your eyes open for some big things. LOL.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!