View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 12:17 AM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar 16| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I also make different versions of my ROM, based on current developments on xda-developers.

These days, I make a "MaxManila" version and a "Cookie Monster" version.I would advise you go checkout the original threads for these modifications to learn how to use them in my ROM. All questions regarding these special ROMs, should be posted in the original threads. The reason I make ROMs with these modifications already in them, is simple. They run better and faster when "cooked in". Anything you install in cab format after a ROM flash, will slow down your phone compared to when it's already in the ROM. Keep in mind these mods aren't always perfect, as they're developed by regular people like you and me. Therefore, bugs will be present. Please don't complain in this thread about bugs with these mods, but rather make the original developer aware of them so they can improve them.

Seriously?