View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 12:16 AM
Tiger505
PPCGeeks Regular

Tiger505 is keeping up the good workTiger505 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *NEW*[03/16/10]V4.2 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (28232 & 23542) MAX 3.0 Roms

Howdy Timberwolf,
I'm a big fan of your ROM...4.1 works for me so perfect there was no reason to upgrade to 4.2 except Opera 10 full release and I'm a "just have to have the latest" junkie. I've flashed 4.2 with Sprint Nav/TV. Here are a couple of changes I noticed, The bluetooth icon in the taskbar is not blue? I liked that on 4.1 (small deal really but it looked better for me being blue). Also on the taskbar was the new CDMA icon/status. Probably me but I like the previous icon/status on 4/1 the way it was. It's still cool, the new one, but I prefer the icon on 4.1 Also and I'm not sure why but the Sprint Nav on all your ROM's for me have had a generic white folder. I reinstall Sprint Nav from a cab and the correct Icon is back. As I use SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.3 for most my work I cannot remember the if the homepage Internet Icon opened Opera on 4.1 and now it opens Internet Explorer? (my choice of browser is Skyfire..yikes!) By the way I switch back and forth from SPB Mobile shell to the homepage with E.Waqad Switcher so I get the best of both worlds. Maybe that's just me not remembering that it always opened IE...I do have a mild case of CRS. As usual what a great effort by you. I've tried em all (ROM's that is) and Timberwolf has so many features/non-problems, maximum memory etc that I may have ended my flashing addiction! Or maybe not...
Thanks and Thanks again for all your hard work.

* CRS...can't remember s..t
This post has been thanked 1 times.