View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 12:10 AM
bancza
Lurker

bancza is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
isnt that basically what the entire rest of the upgrade forum is?! the thread says kitchen in the title so if you "cant/wont" cook this aint the place for you. if people actually made an attempt to read the thread before posting it would end the sea of questions! i dont mean you have to read all 6k+ post but at least look at the last few pages. sorry for the mini rant, just seems like people just want to be spoon fed everyhting without putting in any effort whatsoever. not accusing you personally of that bancza, more of a general feeling that i get around here lately

and a public service announcement because ive been seeing people say that search is useless, im not a search nazi, im really not, but the search function works, and works well, just like anything you have to LEARN how to use it.
I guess you are right. I was just trying to propose that maybe we could post a few basic ROMs based on Calk's kitchen, which in my opinion is the BEST. A few months ago, I started with NRG, MightyMIke's ROMs but pretty soon I wanted more, so I learned how to use the kitchen. Unfortunatelly not everyone can make that "leap"...Since Calk discontinued posting basic ROMs I thought that we could help out a little bit. I don't consider myself a Chef... A real Chef comes up with the "recipe", a cook cooks based on recipe.....again it was just a thought....