View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 12:04 AM
twe90kid
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 03/16/10 Sprint Plutonium_V8 SYS 23547**Neodium_V9 SYS 21895 "The Cookie Edition"

thanks for the cab...

btw, i think it's time to organize the first thread...
Merge everything into sections by doing quotes...

that way we don't have to be lost on different pages between neodium and plutonium. also perhaps a FAQ to get things started. If you need me to write some stuff up, just shoot a shoutout and i'll try

Generic Rom
As for Generic Rom sure, as long as a provisioning is in there. but it will cause major headache with people who want to use MMS and stuff. annoying as it can be, read Mightyrom and you will see people complain on every page about MMS and provisioning.
Quote:
Plutonium
For those who keep asking... Plutonium is a rom based on 6.5.x. Window Mobile 6.5.x is a build that is based off Microsofts newest software coding which bring newer dynamic user friendly stuff. It does have more glitches and tend to be not as stable as Neodium.

Neodium
Based on stable 6.5.1 builds which are user friendly. Less eye candy and moe to the point. Less glitches and more firm to use. Also Neodium tends to be more stable.

Cookie
A mod that is included which works with the home page of Manilla Builds. It allows users to have 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 quicklinks. It also can remove calender add/remove call history... show more appointments and etc. it can slow down manilla a bit, but it's almost unnoticeable.

that's it for now. feel free to use my bold parts as page one as long as proper quote or credit is given. thanks

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)

Last edited by twe90kid; 03-17-2010 at 01:45 AM.