View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 11:30 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *NEW*[03/16/10]V4.2 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (28232 & 23542) MAX 3.0 Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
jstine,
I installed the new v4.2. I still don't have the new signal icons on the taskbar (just reporting it). I did notice the new slider icon for reader (thanks). Phone and sms worked out of the box. I tried to install imnuts Verizon ArcSoft MMS 5.2.6.45U.cab (which I've used since the mms issue) but it wouldn't install. (no privilege) so I did a soft reset via shutxp. After the reset, I tried to use shutxp again but it just gave a long vibrate and the circular busy signal. So I installed the v3.2 verizon.cab and everything is fine again??? The mms cab installed without error. I also had file explorer and activesync open when I opened up the Arkswitch. When I tried to close all, it locked up the phone. I figured it was because of ativesync but when I soft reset I could close activesyc by itself. Not sure what to think about that one but if it happens again I'll let you know. Outside of that, install went smooth (as always). Ring tones fine.

Another quality effort!
ST

Edit: Not sure if this is what you intended but the default browser on the browser tab is Internet Explorer.
Update: I do have the new BT icon on the taskbar.
Suntopper, would please post a screenshot of the home screen. I did not edited the icons for vzw. Do you have the 5 bar icons? I forgot about vzw signal icons might be 5 bar, not 7. I like the 5 bar better, easier on my old eyes to see.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion