View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 11:19 PM
randyamante
N00b

randyamante is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 2354x | 3/9/

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Great Rom. Minor issue with Opera. Under 10 beta 3, (and 2) some web sites do not show the characters properly. When I go to m.bing.com and several Weather sites, I see colored squares instead of text. I suspect it is not the browser but something in the ROM or my phone because in opera 9.7 I see fish and other symbols instead of text. Most web pages I use show up normally, but on a recent ski trip, trying to check the weather forecasts was impossible because of the blocked characters. Anybody else having difficulties like this?
I've experienced this strange phenomemon as well. It's random, usually when I click a hyperlink to another page. It's consistent when keying updates in Facebook. I can see the text as I type, then when I click Done the color blocks show up instead of the text until I click Post. Sometimes resetting resolves but mostly I live with it. Running latest ROM with Opera Mobile 3 beta installed to internal storage.