View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 11:05 PM
welrope
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
i can definitely agree but to an extent... i like this thread because people are generally very helpful and understanding. i do understand the complaint of answering the same 3 questions all day every day. because of there being soo many users, it makes it to where questions that have never been answered get "missed" because of 5 pages of the same 3 questions being asked over and over. the bigger problem to me is the search function isnt very helpful especially with some of our terminology. i even try google sometimes and narrow it down to this site and its still kinda difficult.

that being said, no matter what, your gonna have mean people flaming because they had a bad day, which is wrong but cant do much about it....
True, but this thread still seems to have a "higher" level of people on it. I see threads that spend more time bashing than helping. When I have a bad day, i just log into ebaumsworld and bash away!