View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 10:55 PM
rhacy
Regular 'Geeker

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 2354x | 3/9/

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Thanks to all that have replied. I have tried several solutions to the problem including;

1. Erasing all Application directories on Internal Storage and reinstalling.
2. Hard Resets
3. Installing Opera to main memory instead of Internal Storage.
4. Multiple iterations of ROMS. Latest one I am running is 23541 v1.2
5. Flashing back to Stock Telus
6. Installing Opera 10 Beta 2.
7. Installing Opera 9.70 - (get fish symbols instead of blocks)
8. Installing Opera 10.b3 version from Opera website - (Lost the bookmarks within Opera to IE Favorites when I did this. That was a very cool feature.)

Since nobody else seems to be able to replicate this issue, I think I'll just put on my tin foil hat to stop the alien electron beams from getting to me too. Thanks to everyone that replied.
So strange... It looks like you have done everything possible to fix the m.bing.com text and icon display issues in Opera 10b3. I'm stumped and am wondering if the problem has something to do with your specific network or something along those lines. Hopefully someone will see your post and know the solution. On that note, you may want to post the problem in the software section, within the latest Opera 10 release thread, or in the general discussions section. You should get more exposure in either area. Best of luck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post
here is the final opera 10, just realease today.
I can not recommend Opera 10 Final to anyone at this time. This is due to it displaying the same slow keyboard input issues as Opera 10b2. To clarify, installing 10 Final was a waste of time here. IMHO, 10b3 appears to be the best of the 10. versions so far. Although, your mileage may vary...

Hope this helps
R