View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 10:16 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Question Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12/1

A little bit of help appreciated...
I finally got a good working build for a personal ROM. Everything seems to be working well. Only thing I'm having some issues with seems to be the GPS.
My Location is telling GoogleMaps and HTCWeather that I'm in Largo; it can't find any satellites; my location is within 2400Meters. I played with the GPS/QuickGPS settings, but no difference.
It did seem to work when I went out to dinner, but nothing since I've been home. I went outside (slightly cloudy night sky) and still couldn't get anything.
Ideas?

Well, resetting settings to default, activating QuickGPS and a soft reset seem to have everything working properly. Yay me!

===============
GPS is NOT working 100%. For some reason, when I'm inside, it's still saying I'm in Largo FL. At least 100miles away. I don't expect it to work perfectly, but the same county would be nice. Google Maps is working correctly now... MyLocation for HTC Weather just won't work unless I go outside. Frustrating.

Last edited by Trident; 03-17-2010 at 11:25 PM.