View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 09:51 PM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
I have never seen any indication you can charge in Android because the meter isnt accurate so it thinks its almost fully charged for a few minutes and then will quit charging thinking the battery is full once you provide power to it and I am using the kernel and modules that were posted on Sunday.
I know, neither have I. That's why I was surprised that it was charging. If you want, I could try snapping some screen shots of the batt monitor screen with the time and the voltage over a period of five minutes. Thats about the only way I could show you. I'm not the only one. Maybe this is a selection of phones and not "all of them" depending on hardware version/build date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelagraham View Post
Did you guys notice this comment next to the latest kernel?

"external.rhod_speaker=1 option <- Works, speaker pops and hisses, as expected."

I tried the option noted above and heard the speaker "pops and hisses".

This is just an observation, nothing more.
Another warning/observation. Speakerphone will work with the command line and all, but trying to change ringtones or load a music file, you'll end up with com.android.media or com.android.music is not responding. Still nothing more than enabling speakerphone it seems.