View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 09:36 PM
jamice4u
Regular 'Geeker

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

I was able to get mine to charge from the Home++ interface. Could somebody else try it to confirm? When I was in windows mobile battery was at 75% I fell a sleep woke up and resetted my phone to windows mobile and my phone was at 100%. My phone was hot too so I know my phone was charging. Try it out and use the home++ interface. It was also connected to my laptop if that makes a difference. Please thank me if it works for you.

Please don't forget to thank me.

Last edited by jamice4u; 03-16-2010 at 09:43 PM.