View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 09:35 PM
00_MACKIE_00
V.I.P

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boominsvx View Post
I have no idea why charging is working for some and not for others. When I plug my phone in, the driver window pops up asking me to install a driver for "smartphone". Doesn't matter if I leave it open or close it, the phone still charges. Going to try the newest kernel when I get back from the store. Maybe the data.img holds info that needs to be updated in order to use the charging feature? Also, I've always had the battery monitor on when I check this. I uncheck the battery monitor box in advanced task killer too. BRB
I have never seen any indication you can charge in Android because the meter isnt accurate so it thinks its almost fully charged for a few minutes and then will quit charging thinking the battery is full once you provide power to it and I am using the kernel and modules that were posted on Sunday.