View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 08:57 PM
00_MACKIE_00
V.I.P

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by knives of ice View Post
goddamn...i tried reinstalling android after all the problems i had yesterday not being able to download in the marketplace and now everytime i get about halfway through the initial setup of android the ****sucker reboots each and every time. i give up
slow down back away from the screen, count to 50 and come back. Make sure you have the rootfs thats an attachment in post 1. Make sure you have the startup.txt also that is an attachment in post 1. Follow the directions word for word in the first post and remove your SIM card. Everything needs to be in the root of the SD card.

It will work correctly if you follow the instructions to a T.