View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 08:35 PM
Existentialism
Regular 'Geeker

Existentialism is keeping up the good workExistentialism is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: windows 7: iphone series (2 steps forward, 3 steps back)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Smith View Post
I love how all these so called "loyal" users are so quick to jump ship several months before a product is even launched or the public has a chance to get it's hands on it. Doesn't sound to loyal to me.
Loyalty to a brand is idiotic. You use what's best and what works, and so far WM7 looks like $#!# compared to android and WM 6.5

As far as the guy who is saying this is purely a business move. How is coming out with a dumbass phone that can't do things the other big competitors on the market make any sense from a merketing perspective. You know what makes sense. Coming out with a better goddamn product and marketing the hell out of the fact that your phone can do everything the competitor can't. Like say, I don't know, Multi-tasking? Copy and Paste? Extra storage? Side loading of apps? File management? Customisability?

Next thing we'll be hearing is MS is banning hardware manufacturers from providing access to the batteries, because they wouldn't want us stupid ass users lessening our experience by attempting something like changing a battery.

Last edited by Existentialism; 03-18-2010 at 03:42 PM.