View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 07:30 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

well i do agree that what he does he does for free and is voluntary it's still not cool to advertise someone elses rom in a different thread, we can both talk about pro's and con's to it, but really deck has the final say since he is the threadstarter, and i'm sure he's not worried about what others do or put into their roms he builds his roms like he wants first and then takes requests out of kindness and i'm certain that he keeps up with what's new and updated as he does updates frequently. i'm not trying to argue or say you're wrong and i'm right i just think it makes it harder for new people to the rom to find information about what's going on if the thread is full of off topic chatter, so don't take it the wrong way i'm just trying to do what i would want someone to say if i was the chef of a rom in my thread, so to take my own advice i won't discuss this anymore in the thread, have a good day sir.