View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 07:19 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 2354x | 3/9/

Quote:
Originally Posted by claviertekky View Post
Hey OMJ. Again, thanks for your hard work.

I set a wallpaper for the Home Tab, but I decided I didn't like it as it's increasing the load time of displaying the home screen on your latest rom.

How do I remove this? There isn't a setting to remove a wall paper for the hometab. It only allows me to add a wallpaper: weather or animated.
go to HKCU\Software\Manila\

open HomeBackgroundPath, delete the contents, then hit ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post
OMJ:
are the roms still samshi<??> compliant? if so, could you post on the first page the link to the tutorial on using it? I've been thinking of playing with it and was looking through the pages and am having a problem finding it

thanks

just fyi if my opinion counts lol

I haven't updated to the latest rom, been too busy this week with work, on day 7 of 10 days straight, but I haven't had any "major" issues with the last version, even cookie works fine for me, I'm not noticing any major lag issues or anything, I actually like it

anyways, keep up the good work
yes, all my roms in the last couple months are SAHIMI complient....I'll have to look for a link, I think there is some info in my kitchen thread too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tspideyr View Post
Hi!

OMJ great Roms, i'm using the latest 23541 rom, I have a problem, My phone locks up, before it use to do it overnight, but now it locks constantly. I'm sure it has nothing to do with your rom, I just wanted to know if someone has encounter this problem before and how they solve it. I always flash stock first
Thanks!
I've been running the same 23541 rom since I released it, havent had any lock ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraytech8704 View Post
here is the final opera 10, just realease today.
cool, thx man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhawk View Post
Since I don't see Battery Monitor baked in and I think it's a useful app, you can find it here
Thx OMJ for the latest 1.2, BTW, working nicely so far.
wow, from one of my old posts too....havent used this in forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
Thanks, works pretty well.

Unfortunately scroll wheel and screen rotation don't work, but they don't seem to work on any Opera builds I try these days.

Text input seems kinda slow still, I wonder what the issue that Opera has with text input is.
they may have changed something that would need to be changed below:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor\W hiteList]
"Opera Mobile 10"="OM10-ML-MainWndClass"