View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 07:02 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Is there any particular reason you left the "folders" in the sys?

... and did you OMJ'ify the SYS' in the new kitchen?
just to bug u, lol.....I usually don't remove much from the sys....yes the sys is tweaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Mono View Post
Thanks for your time and effort OMJ. Tried kitchen 2.0 with 23547 and had some minor issues getting Opera to run and setting the ringer for the phone. I decided to go back to kitchen 1.9 with 23547 and everything is just fine again. It is awfully nice to be able to drop whatever build you have into the kitchen - not to dismiss the value of actually understanding the basics of recmoding - just nice for simple minds like mine.
El Mono
odd, not sure why opera would have trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarttzy View Post
SO... OMJ you going to try to cook windows mobile 7 into a ROM since the official XDA Developers build?
I havent seen it, but I doubt it....WM 7 is not meant for our phones so I can't imagine it would very good